Designer Tip: Mirror the zig zag pattern and banner on the paper by adding “v” cuts to the ends of strips of paper.
- Cut along the zig zag edge of 2 1/2” x 8” zig zag paper and glue to the right side of the blue banner paper, 3/4” from the right edge. Cut a “v” in each end of 2”x7 1/2” orange circle paper. Glue to overlap the left side of the zig zag paper
- Mat a 4”x6” photo with red and white cardstock, leaving a 1/8” wide border. Glue over the borders, 1 1/2” from the right edge. Thread orange and green buttons with yellow twine and blue to the bottom right corner.
- Mat one 2 1/2” x 31/4” photo with red cardstock and one with white, leaving 1/16” borders. Glue, overlapping to the bottom left corner. Mat a 3 1/2” x 3” photo with red cardstock, leaving a 1/8” border. Glue to the top left, under the banners.
- Apply red glitter to the top of each DIY letter and place just above the overlapping photos at the bottom left. Use a pen to write a word above the glitter letters.
- Cut a “v” in 3”x 1 1/2” strips of yellow/orange paper. Roll the opposite end and secure with glue. Write on the little flags and glue next to photos at top and bottom of page.
- Use the banner template to cut small banner shapes from red dot and orange circle paper. Glue to a length of red twine and tie lengths of twine between each banner piece. Glue the twine lengths across the top right corner. Use tape to secure the twine at the back of the page. Cover DIY letters with yellow circle paper. Place on the banner pieces.