Designer's Tip: Color Vertigo sheets with Spectrum Noir markers before you die cut them for custom embellishments.
- Background: Place Simply Susan black and white dot paper in front of you. Glue 11”x11” Simply Susan gray patterned paper centered. Glue 10”x4” Simply Susan multi chevron paper 1” from the right and 1¼” from the top. Glue 12”x4” Simply Susan teal houndstooth paper even with sides and 3 7/8” from the top. Place Black Jewel Border Dazzles on the edges of teal houndstooth paper as shown. Color one Vertigo Tilted sheet with GT
- Let dry. Zot™ the sheet 1¼” from the left and ¾” from the top. Cut a second sheet to 6”x4½”. Color with GT3, let dry, and Zot™ directly underneath first sheet.
- Photo: Mat 5”x7” photo onto Simply Susan black patterned paper leaving ¼” borders. Glue the photo 1¼” from the left and 2¾” from the top.
- Embellish: Stamp “Love you lots” using the Love stamp 2¼” from the right and 2¾” from the bottom. Stamp the small heart as shown. Using CG3 color a small portion of the Vertigo Prism sheet. Next cut two leaves using the 3 leaves cutting die and set aside. Color the second Vertigo Prism sheet with LV
- Using the Bodacious Blooms cutting die cut out one 3” flower and four 1½” flowers. Cut a 2¼” flower from plain white Vertigo Prism sheet. For the large bloom layer, Zot™ the flowers together as shown. Cut a small portion of the Black Rhinestone Swirl and place in the center of the small flowers. Place Black Rhinestone Swirl on the top right corner and bottom left corner. Zot leaves and flowers as shown. Place Black Jewel Border Dazzles™ 3¼” from the bottom, making sure not to place over the stamped sentiment. Print journaling onto 4½”x½” Simply Susan gray patterned paper, and glue above 5”x7” photo.