Designer Tip: Use pink Jewel Dazzles™ to add sparkle to your pages. The great thing about the separate border/corner Dazzle pieces is that you can trim the Dazzles™ to fit your photo.
- Start with the pink dot as your background paper for both pages. Take the scalloped stripe paper and cut along the aqua gingham scallop, making a 1 3/4”x12” strip. Glue to the left side of the left page. Cut along the lime green gingham scallop stripe. Cut the strip so that it is 1 3/4” wide. Glue to the right side of the right page, with the scalloped edge facing inward. Cut 1 1/4”x12” of the green/aqua tile pattern and glue to the right of the left page. Cut 2 3/4” of the same paper and glue to the left side of the right page.
- Left page: Glue a 4”x5” photo 1/2” from the top and 3 3/4” from the right. Place thin wavy white borders on the photo, trimming to fit. Journal on 2 1/4”x4 3/4” of green gingham paper and glue overlapping the photo 1” from the top and 2 1/2” from the left. Apply small scalloped borders around the journaling.
- Glue a 6”x4” photo 1” from the bottom and 3” from the right. Place the large lace swirl corner Dazzle first, at the top right of the photo. Place the other corners, and fill in where necessary with the straight border and separate matching corners.
- Place a swirl Dazzle 2 1/2” from the top and 2” from the right. Print a caption in the center of 3 1/4”x1 3/4” of aqua pattern paper. Place the decorative frame Dazzle centered over the caption as shown. Glue the framed caption 1 1/4” from the right and 3 1/2” from the top. Tie 2 small pink grosgrain bows and Zot™ them to each side of the label as shown. Add pink Jewel Dazzles™ to the white Dazzles™ as desired.
- Right page: Glue a 4”x6” photo 3/4” from the top and left. Apply the lacy border pieces with the swirl in the bottom right. Trim pieces of the Dazzle border to fill in any gaps. Glue a 4”x4 1/4” photo 2 1/4” from the right and 1/2” from the bottom. Add a thin lacy border, facing inward on the photo.
- Journal on 2 1/2”x3 1/2” of green gingham paper and glue 2 1/2” from the right and 2 3/4” from the top. Place pieces of the large lace border along the top and bottom and the small scallop border along the sides. Print a caption on 2 3/4”x2” of aqua pattern. Place the fancy swirl label onto the caption and trim any excess paper. Glue to page 3/4” from the top and 2 3/4” from the right. Journal onto 3”x1 1/2” of aqua pattern and place the other swirl label centered onto it. Trim any excess paper and glue to the page 1” from the bottom and 2” from the left. Zot™ a pink crepe bow to the left of the caption as shown. Add pink Jewel Dazzles™ as desired.