Designer’s Tip: When applying the Flower Soft® glue, try to avoid areas that you don’t want the Flower Soft® material to stick. In this case the eggs on the tree and in the grass.
- Cut out and assemble the layers of the Easter Fun Card Topper “bunny with topiary” using foam tape. Place Flower Soft® glue over the leaves and tufts of grass. Sprinkle with Meadow Flower Soft. Tap off the excess and return to the jar. Let the glue dry. Foam tape the Easter Fun Card Topper tiny eggs over the Flower Soft areas. Zot™ the Display Globe over the Easter Fun Card Topper oval.
- Place the card fold at the left side. Cover the card with Icy Rainbow yellow paper. Glue a 4 3/4”x 5 3/4” Princess lavender cardstock to the card center.
- Use the Globe’s chipboard rectangle with oval cutout and trace onto the back of the Icy Rainbow argyle paper. Cut out the rectangle and use the X-acto® knife to cut away the oval opening. Place the Icy Rainbow argyle rectangle over the dome and glue both centered on the lavender card front.
- Zot™ Serendipity tiny yellow rick rack around the outside edge of the dome. Zot™ a Serendipity yellow bow at the top and foam tape the Easter Fun Card Topper “Just For You” greeting at the bottom.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- 5”x 6 1/2” blank white card (link)
- Easter Fun Card Topper (link)
- Meadow Flower Soft® (link)
- Display Globe (link)
- Cardmaker’s Icy Rainbow Creative Pack (link)
- Serendipity Ribbon Set (link)
- 8x8 Princess Cardstock (link)
- Flower Soft® Glue (link)
- Zots™ Adhesive Dots (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- X-acto® knife (link)