Designer’s Tip: The Summer Flower Soft® is chunkier than the Fine Sage Flower Soft®, therefore it makes great flowers. If you want the Summer color to be fine as well, simply roll between finger tips, slightly crumbling it before applying to the glue.
- Place the card fold at the top. Cover with Roses in Harmony green dot paper. Glue a 2 3/4”x5” strip of Roses in Harmony red swirl paper down the center.
- Mat the left, top and bottom of a 5 1/2”x4” piece of Roses in Harmony tan/red rose paper with Princess dark brown cardstock, leaving a 1/8” border. Glue flush with the right side of the card.
- Apply Flower Soft® Glue to the Springtime Card Topper garland, grass and leaves in the watering can. Apply Fine Sage Flower Soft®. Tap off the excess and return to the jar. Apply Flower Soft® Glue to the Springtime Card Topper red roses in the above areas and apply Summer Flower Soft® in tiny amounts. Tap off and return excess to jar. Let the glue dry.
- Glue the label shape to the center of the card and foam tape the Springtime Card Topper greeting to the top right. Zot™ Roses in Harmony a red swirl bow below and place a Gold 3-D Butterfly Dazzles to the left.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- 5”x 6 1/2” blank white card (link)
- Roses In Harmony Paper Pack (link)
- Roses In Harmony Ribbon Set (link)
- Gold 3-D Butterfly Dazzles (link)
- Springtime Card Topper (link)
- Summer Flower Soft® (link)
- Fine Sage Flower Soft® (link)
- Flower Soft® Glue (link)
- 8x8 Princess cardstock (link)
- Zots™ Adhesive Dots (link)
- Foam tape (link)