Designer’s Tip: After sprinkling the Flower Soft into the wet glue, press lightly with fingertips to make sure as much as possible adheres to the glue. After taping off excess, press again.
- Cut the card into a 5” square. Cover the card with 4-Seasons lime green cardstock. Place the fold at the top.
- Mat the With Love Hedgerow Kids card topper with 4-Seasons brown cardstock, leaving a 1/8” border.
- Using the Borders & Focals Stamp Set, stamp “Just for you” at the bottom right corner of the With Love Hedgerow Kids card topper.
- Place Flower Soft Glue® on the With Love Hedgerow Kids heart tree leaves and sprinkle with Christmas Green Flower Soft®. Tap off excess and return to the jar. Place glue on the With Love Hedgerow Kids hedgehog fur and sprinkle with Earth Flower Soft®. Tap off excess and return to the jar. Let the glue dry.
- Wrap a length of Heritage gingham ribbon around the top left corner of the topper and brown mat, Zotting™ the ends at the back. Zot™ to the card front. Zot™ a Heritage gingham bow to the center of the wrapped ribbon.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- 5”x 6 1/2” blank white card (link)
- Borders & Focals Stamp Set (link)
- Heritage Ribbon Set (link)
- 8”x8” 4-Seasons Cardstock (link)
- With Love Hedgerow Kids (link)
- Fine Earth Flower Soft® (link)
- Christmas Green Flower Soft® (link)
- Flower Soft Glue® (link)
- Brown inkpad (link)
- Acrylic block (link)
- Zots™ (link)