- Trim the card to a 5" square, reserving the excess cardstock. Cut a 5" square from brown/pink dotted paper. Cut a 5" square of pink metal. Open the top handle of the corrugator, and insert the metal square from the top, pink side up, between the rollers. Close handle, then turn the knob away from you (clockwise) to crimp the metal. Keep turning the handle until the entire piece is through the corrugator.
- Trim the piece to a 3 1/2" square. Sand with sanding block. Attach a folded ribbon tab to the back of the upper left edge, then attach to the dotted paper square (with Humungo adhesive), centered 1/4" from the bottom edge.
- Cut a 5" x 1/2" pink metal strip and sand the edges. Attach across the dotted paper square with adhesive, 3/8" from the top. Punch a 1/16" hole at each end and add mini brads. Punch three 3/4" chocolate metal circles and attach to excess cardstock with Mounting Squares. Pull the piece through the corrugator as in step #1. Use your fingers to lightly flatten the edges back into a circle shape, then sand the top of each. Cut away the cardstock from around the edges of the metal. Attach circles evenly spaced over the pink metal strip.
- Punch a 3/4" pink circle and sand the edges. Attach centered to a mocha great big brad, then attach to center of two layered flowers. Zot flowers centered over corrugated pink metal square. With the fold at the top, glue dotted paper square even with the card front.
- Write or computer print "thanks!" on small pink tag. Add a brad to the end, and attach overlapping the pink metal square with foam tape.
- Inside the card: Cover the inside with pink textured paper. Corrugate a 5" square of chocolate metal and trim to a 3" square. Sand the corrugated surface. Cut a 4" x 1/4" pink metal strip and sand the edges. Place across the chocolate square, 5/8" from the top, folding the ends to the back. Add Humungo adhesive to the back of the square and attach centered to the inside.
- Write or computer print greeting on pink tag, add a brad and glue to corrugated metal. Zot a ribbon as shown.