- Cut a 5"x6 1/2" rectangle of the red and black checked paper. Cut a 2"x5" strip of the gray paper, glue to the bottom of the checked paper. Wrap black ribbon across the seam of the papers and tuck the ends behind the paper. Zot™ a knotted ribbon to the flat ribbon, as shown.
- Cut out a piece of the adhesive rub-on and burnish it to the gray paper with the stick. Lay red foil over the adhesive and burnish again with the stick.
- Cut a 2 1/2" square of black paper and mat with gray paper. Glue to the center of the checked paper.
- Add a large star Dazzle™ to red foil and cut along the edges of the sticker. Glue to the center of the black square. Back the smaller stacked stars with vellum and red foil, cut around the edges and foam tape the layers together.
- Attach black mini brads to the corners of the checked paper and glue to the face of the card.
- Inside the card: Cut a 1" strip of checked paper and ink the edges. Attach black mini brads to the ends of the strip, and glue inside the card. Adhere smaller star Dazzles™ to red foil, cut out and glue along the checked strip.