Click to view a larger image
- Cut a 5" strip of argyle paper, ink the edges and glue to the striped background paper about 1" from the left edge. Cut a 2" strip of dark green paper, ink the edges and glue to the argyle strip.
- Mat photos with brown paper and block together on light green paper. Glue to the center of the page.
- Punch out monograms for the title and sand the edges. Cover some of the letters with the adhesive sheet and then rub-on the foil sheet. Add a small strip of adhesive to the "h" and add foil to just the strip. Glue the monograms along the bottom of the page for the title. Add foam tape under some of the letters.
- Tie a bow of green ribbon and Zot™ it to the "h". Add punch-outs and leaf brads around the photos.
- Print journaling onto light green paper and trim. Ink the edges, mat with green foil and foam tape around the photos.