Designer's Tip: A small paintbrush is helpful to brush away any excess glitter stuck to the card. Before heat embossing image simply brush away glitter in areas that may have excess embossing medium gone astray.
- Cut white cardstock to the size of the Dandelion embossing folder, or 4 1/8x5 7/8”, and mist with both True Turquoise and Key Lime Glimmer Mists. Lightly heat with the heat gun to dry quickly. Emboss dandelion image onto dry misted cardstock.
- Apply VersaMark™ to the brayer and roll the brayer over the embossed image. Use your fingertip to apply VersaMark™ to the dandelion center if necessary. Sprinkle dandelion head with Zing! Blue Glitter Embossing Powder and stem and leaves with leaf green. Heat with gun.
- Stamp “Don’t let anyone…” Smart & Sassy Sayings Stamp to the right of the stem and Blue Glitter Emboss as shown. If cardstock is slightly warped from misting and embossing place image under a heavy book for 10 minutes to flatten. Mat with white cardstock, leaving 1/8” border. Place lengths of Teal Jewel Border Dazzles™ around the inside edges of misted cardstock as shown. Place Teal Jewel Flower Dazzles™ among the Dandelion seeds. Use the 1/4” wide teal Metallic ribbons to make a bow and Zot to the Dandelion stem as shown.
- Place the card fold on the side and cover with Cobalt Holographic Ripple paper. Glue the matted dandelion image to the card front.
- Inside: Lightly mist the inside of the card with Key Lime and True Turquoise Glimmer Mist and let dry. Mist 3 1/4”x1” white cardstock with both colors of Glimmer Mist and let dry. Place the cardstock on a portion of the swirls on the Dandelion Embossing Folder and emboss just one end of the rectangle with swirls as shown. Use the brayer and VersaMark™ stamp pad over the swirls and sprinkle with Zing! Leaf embossing powder. Mask off the Smart & Sassy Sayings “Don’t let anyone…” and only use the word “Sparkle!” on the embossed rectangle. Heat emboss with Zing! Blue Glitter and embellish swirls with Teal Jewel Flower Dazzles™. Mat rectangle with white cardstock, leaving 1/16” border and mat again with 1/4” border of Cobalt Holographic Ripple Paper. Glue to the card center.