Designer’s Tip: Sanding the Color Me Gold Ferns Card Toppers gives them a slightly aged feel.
- Place your card with the fold at the top.
- Glue a 6 1/2”x5” Painted Flowers paper to the card base.
- Lightly sand two Fern Card Toppers. Cut out and sand two labels and one butterfly.
- On one Fern Card Topper, cut around the frame. Then, chalk the frame in turquoise and the background in purples.
- Cut out the fern from the other Topper and color with chalks.
- Chalk the sentiment in light purple and the larger label in dark pink.
- Foam tape the cut fern over the uncut Topper.
- Foam tape the sentiment label over the larger label and foam tape them to the lower right of the Topper.
- Foam tape the Topper to the card base.
- Color the butterfly in dark pink and Zot to the upper left portion of the frame.
- Interior: Cut a 6 1/2"x3/4" strip of Hammered Gold paper and a 6 1/2"x5/8” strip of Painted Flowers paper. Layer the Painted Flowers strip over the Hammered Gold paper and glue 2” from the bottom.
- Cut out Thoughts of You sentiment label, chalk and foam tape to center of the strip.