Designer’s Tip: I colored around the individual rose cutouts with smooch, then I let it dry and added a second layer for a richer look.
- Place your card with the fold at the top. Cover with leather paper and place thin lines Dazzles™ 1/16” from the edges. Glue a 6”x4 1/2” black cardstock on center.
- Cut out the all over roses Color Me™ Card Topper and cut to 5 1/2”x4 1/4”. Use a wet brush to paint the outer petals of all the roses with Mandarin Perfect Pearls™. Paint the inside of each rose with Mint, and use the Smooch® ink to paint the vines. Let dry. Cut the Card Topper into three pieces: two at 1 1/2”x4 1/4” and one at 2 1/2”x4 1/4”. Glue to the black cardstock leaving 1/8” between each piece, as shown.
- Cut out the blank label with banner, color the stripes with Perfect Pearls and color the label area with Smooch®. Mat on black with a 1/16” border and cut two 1/4” slits on each end of the oval label area. Thread a 7” length of ribbon through the slots, as shown. Foam tape the label as shown and glue the ribbon ends under the black cardstock.
- Place a “Love” greeting Dazzle on a 1 1/4”x3/4” leather paper, mat on black with a 1/16” border and foam tape over the label.
- For the inside: Glue a 2 1/2”x5” leather paper on the left edge and place thin line Dazzles™ 1/16” from the left and right edges. Cut out a “Sending You Love” label and three individual rose circles. Color in with Perfect Pearls™ and Smooch®. Use Perfect Pearls™ dry on the label area. Mat the label and two rose circles on black with 1/16” borders. Cut out the third rose and mat on black with a 1/16” border. Glue and foam tape the label and roses in place. Zot on a small bow.