Designer’s Tip: I used the ink pad to color the card topper, not an applicator, and I masked off the different areas with sticky notes before inking.
- Place your card with the fold on the left. Glue a 5”x6” yellow scrollwork paper on center. Cut two 5”x1 1/2” yellow papers, tear off a 1/2” strip on one long edge and glue to the upper and lower edges of your card.
- Color the center strip and center heart of a large heart frame card topper with the Azurite ink pad. Don’t worry about inking the heart frame. Color the border strips with the Sour Apple ink pad. From another large heart frame card topper, carefully cut out the heart frame and cut out the center dotted heart. Ink the frame peach and the dotted heart peach and blue. Spray both with Smooch® Spritz and let dry (save the dotted heart for the inside).
- Foam tape the large card topper to the card. Glue a 3 1/8”x6 1/2” vellum on center. Foam tape the heart frame over the card topper. Cut out a “Get Well Soon” label, ink blue and green and foam tape as shown.
- Ink the edges of three small wildflowers with peach and blue, glue gold flower soft to the centers and Zot™ two inside the frame. (Save one for the inside.)
- For the inside: Cut a 5”x3 1/2” yellow/aqua grid paper, tear off 1/2” from the upper and lower edges and glue on center. Mat the saved dotted heart on vellum with a 1/4” border and foam tape on center. Cut out a blank label and journal “Feel Better” on it. Ink the edges green and the center peach and blue. Foam tape over the heart. Cut out and ink a small artwork heart blue, and foam tape as shown. Zot™ on the saved flower, as shown.