Designer’s Tip: I used our 25 Hearts Template for the heart-shaped honeyPOP piece on the inside. It’s easy to use a template with this paper—simply place the right half of the heart design next to the straight edge of the honeyPOP paper, making sure the ribs of the paper are horizontal.
- Trim the card to a 5” square, then place with the fold at the left. Trim 1” from the right edge of the card front only. Cover the remaining card front with light green cardstock and ink the edges brown. Cut a 3 1/2"x4 1/2" green with pink/blue circles paper and glue centered to the card front. Glue bright pink mini rick rack around the edges of the paper.
- Use the template to trace an S3 heart design on blue stripes/circles paper and an S4 heart design on pink tiles paper. Cut out the hearts and mat on light green cardstock. Ink the edges. Glue light blue ribbon across the center of the pink heart trimming edges evenly.
- Glue the blue heart to the left side of the card front, then foam tape the pink heart overlapping the blue heart as shown. Write or computer print “love” on light green cardstock. Use the template to trace an S6 heart around the word. Cut out the heart and ink the edges. Foam tape centered on the pink heart. Tie a metallic aqua bow and Zot near the top of the blue heart.
- Cover entire inside with blue stripes/circles paper and ink the edges. Cut a 3 3/4" square from green with pink/blue circles paper and ink the edges. Mat on light green cardstock leaving a 1/16” border. Ink the edges. Cut in half and glue the halves on each side of the center fold, aligning them together, centered on the fold. Glue bright pink mini rick rack along the side edges.
- Place the bright pink honeyPOP paper with the ribs horizontal. Place the S4 heart design of the template on the paper with the right half of the heart over the paper and the center of the heart aligned with the left edge. Trace the right half of the heart shape, then cut it out. Carefully open the heart shape and place centered over the fold on the inside of the card. Glue the ends of the heart in place with Tacky glue.
- Use the S4 heart template design to trace a pink tiles heart and a light green cardstock heart. Cut them out. Mat the pink heart on light green, leaving a 1/16” border. Glue light blue ribbon across the center, trimming edges evenly. Write or computer print “Happy Anniversary” centered on the light green heart. Ink edges then overlap the hearts and foam tape to the inside as shown. Zot metallic aqua ribbon bow as shown.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Confetti Paper Pack (link)
- Confetti Ribbons set—24” length of bright pink mini rick rack, 4” length of 1/4” wide light blue stitched grosgrain ribbon, 24” length of ¼” wide metallic aqua ribbon (link)
- 25 Hearts Template (link)
- 5”x6 1/2" blank white card (link)
- Cool HoneyPOP Paper Pack—bright pink HoneyPOP paper (link)
- Light green cardstock (link)
- Brown ink pad (link)
- Zots™ adhesive dots (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Aleene’s Tacky Glue (link)
- Black pen or computer printer
- Font: Sudestada