- Turn the pink color blocked paper so the large light pink rectangle is at the lower left corner. For the oversized photo mat, cut a 7” x 5” white glossy cardstock rectangle and turn it horizontal. Stamp the Asian writing image over the entire rectangle with VersaMark ink, matching the pattern as you go. Use the cosmetic sponge to apply the sweet plum ink, over the entire piece. You should see the stamped image as you apply the ink. Let dry. Mat the 5 ½” x 4” photo on black cardstock leaving a thin border. Glue centered on the oversized mat. Mat on black, leaving a thin border. Glue to the page, ¾” from the left side and 7/8” from the top.
- Use sweet plum ink to stamp the Asian writing image over a 2” x 5” section of the background paper at the upper right edge and let dry. Mat remaining photos on black, leaving a thin border. Mat again on dark pink paper, leaving a ¼” border. Ink the edges black. Glue one matted photo overlapping the stamped background as shown, 1” from the right side and 7/8” from the top.
- Mat the remaining photo on light pink paper, leaving a 5/8” border at the sides and a ¼” border at top and bottom. Stamp the swirl image along the left side of the mat using sweet plum ink. Ink the outer edges black. Add flower Dazzles™ to the stamped swirls, and Asian character border to the right side, trimming bottom edge even with the mat. Glue to the page, ½” from the right side and 5/8” from the bottom.
- Use the template to trace a vintage sign shape from glossy white cardstock, then cut it out. Stamp the branch with blossoms on the center with VersaMark ink. Use the cosmetic sponge to add sweet plum ink over the piece. Let dry. Ink the edges black.
- Trace a bracket label shape from pink paper and cut it out. Mat on black cardstock, leaving a very thin border. Stamp the Asian writing image over the upper right quarter of the label with black ink. Glue the stamped/inked vintage sign shape centered on the bracket label. Glue to the page, ¾” from the left side and 5/8” from the bottom.
- Write or computer print words on pink paper. Trim the paper near the shape of the circular flower frame, then back the frame with the paper, words centered inside the frame. Stamp a sweet plum swirl near the bottom of the circle. Attach to the page between the label and photo as shown. Add remaining Dazzles™. Use a cotton swab to add sweet plum ink inside the spaces of the butterflies and flowers. Zot™ ribbon as shown.