- Turn the card so the fold is at the top. Cover the card front with dark green cardstock. Stamp the Asian writing over the left side of the card with gold ink and let dry. Ink the silver bird charm gold and set aside to dry.
- Cut a 7” x 5” piece of shiny white cardstock and place on a larger piece of scrap paper. Stamp the bamboo image (not the one with the solid background) across the shiny white cardstock with the VersaMark ink pad, aligning the images for longer bamboo, and varying the width across, between images. Ink the brayer by rolling it back and forth over the surface of the bundled sage ink pad until it is well covered. Roll the inked brayer back and forth over the stamped shiny white cardstock. Work quickly using firm pressure, rolling over the piece several times until it is evenly covered with ink (you will likely need to re-ink the brayer during this process). Let the piece dry and trim to 5 1/8” x 3 ¾”, reserving excess for the inside. Glue to the card front, 5/8” from the top and ¾” from the left side.
- Cut a 3 ½” x 2 ½” rectangle from green lines paper, and mat on dark green cardstock leaving a 1/16” border. Stamp the bamboo image with solid background 3 times across the center of the rectangle, using the dark green ink. Ink the edges gold and let dry. Glue to the card front, 1” from the right side and ¼” from the top.
- Write or computer print “thinking of you” on ivory cardstock and trim to a rectangle. Mat on dark green, and glue centered to the small rectangle on the card front. Wrap the card front with ribbon, tying the gold-inked bird charm as shown.
- Inside the card: Glue a 1 3/8” x 5” piece from the excess brayered shiny cardstock vertically to the inside, 2” from the left side. Write or computer print “hope you’re having a great day.” on ivory cardstock, trim to a rectangle, and mat on dark green cardstock leaving a 1/16” border. Add a ribbon tab to left side and glue overlapping the brayered cardstock rectangle, 2 ¼” from the top and 1 1/4” from the left side.
- Stamp a 2 ¼” x 3 ½” dark green cardstock rectangle with gold Asian writing on the left side. Glue overlapping the word block and brayered cardstock rectangle, 1 ¼” from the right side and ¾” from the top. Mat a 1 ¼” x 2 ½” green lines paper rectangle with dark green cardstock, leaving a 1/16” border. Stamp the bamboo (with solid background) image with dark green ink on the center. Ink edges gold and let dry. Glue to the gold stamped green cardstock rectangle overlapping the Asian writing as shown.