- Place the folder out flat on your protected work area, with the shiny side up. Ink one section of the folder with the stormy sky ink pad, directly to the surface. Immediately take the cosmetic sponge and wipe over the ink to smooth it. Continue to ink each section in the same manner. Now go back over each section, sponging on a small amount of chipped sapphire ink for texture. Let dry. Use remaining ink in the cosmetic sponge to lightly ink over the folds on the inside, and the inside of the curved flap.
- Fold the folder together to locate the front panel and curved flap. Use the VersaMark Stamp pad to ink the edges of the curved flap. Sprinkle with champagne embossing powder, shake off the excess, and emboss with the heat tool. Repeat for the sides of the front panel, then the edges of the pocket flaps on the inside.
- Punch two tags from blue cardstock, then emboss the edges as you did for the folder. With the folder flat, stamp the bamboo image repeatedly on the front panel with the VersaMark stamp pad, sprinkle with embossing powder, then emboss. Repeat for one side of each pocket flap as shown.
- Cover the 4 inside panels with paper, trimming each piece to fit. Glue the pocket flaps in place. Place gold Dazzles™ on the inside of the folder, the pocket flaps, and the tags.
- Punch a 1/16” hole at the top of each tag, through the center of the flower stickers. Tie the top with color infusions floss, anchoring it with Zots. Place tags inside the pockets.
- Fold the folder closed again. Place circle and flower Dazzles™ centered on blue great big brad. Trim brad prongs with wire cutters, then add foam tape beneath the bottom of the brad on the back. Attach the “friendship” Dazzles™ to a small blue cardstock rectangle. Emboss the edges. Punch a hole at the end and add a loop of floss. Zot the floss to the center of the flap, then add the brad centered on the curved flap over the loop. Cut a 12” length of color infusions floss and tie in a knot around the curved flap as a closure. Hold the knot tightly with a small piece of a Zot. Trim tails close to the knot, then place the floss beneath the top portion of the great big brad. Check to see that the floss will slide off the folder easily to open the folder.