Designer's Tip: I kept the fold on the card front, narrow and hidden behind the border die-cut, so that when the acetate card topper is standing so it appears to be floating.
- To construct the card base, cut Hunkydory Lace In Bloom pink diamond lace border cardstock to 6½”x8” with the lace border at the bottom. Make a mountain fold 1” from the cardstock top and a valley fold 3¼” from the top. Use a scrap of the pink diamond lace cardstock to cover the area between the folds on the back of the cardstock (this area will show when the card is closed).
- Acetate Card Topper: Cut the top blank portion of the Bow Border Blooming Lace Acetate into 6 1/2”x4¾”. Tear striped Hunkydory Forever Lace Printed Parchment to 6½”x4¼” and glue across the center of the acetate.
- Cut the Bow border from the Blooming Lace Acetate sheet to 6½”x1½” and glue across the card front, 2” from the acetate top edge. Glue a silver/pink border die-cut, from Lace Adorned sheet, across the top edge of the acetate border and embellish with Pink Jewel Dazzles™.
- Glue the round pink framed flower die-cut, from Lace Adorned page, to the right side of the acetate. Use ½” wide white grosgrain Happy Days ribbon to make a bow and Zot to the right edge of the die-cut.
- Glue and foam tape butterflies and flowers die-cuts to the lower right and left as shown. Foam tape “Happy Birthday” die-cut to the lower left and embellish with Pink Jewel Dazzles™.
- Fold the accordion folded card base with the fold at the top and glue the acetate card topper, centered on the card, to the thin fold on the card front.
- Inside: Foam tape “Especially for you” die-cut along the lace border at the bottom of the card. To make the card front stand up. Place the bottom edge of the card front behind this foam taped greeting.