Designer's Tip: Make die-cut buttons more realistic by punching 1/8” wide holes and thread them with pink twine.
- Tear the bottom edge of the rose print parchment and glue 3/8” from the left and ¼” from the top of 12”x12” Kraft Cardstock. Mat a 5”x7” photo with Silver Sparkles Holographic paper, leaving a 1/8” wide border. Double mat with ½” wide Azalea Suede paper and glue ½” from the right and 1¾” from the page top.
- Punch out the oval scalloped frame, from Rose Lace Bouquet page, and back with a photo. Glue to overlap the top left corner of the large photo. Foam tape the large heart die-cut to overlap the bottom of the photos as shown. Foam tape a die-cut pink bow, from the Finishing Touches page, to the heart edge.
- Foam tape the pink and ivory butterflies, from Layers & Lace page, to the edge of the photos as shown. Glue and foam tape a cluster of 3 pink and peach rose die-cuts, from Rose Lace Bouquet page, at the top right corner.
- Punch 1/8” holes in button die-cuts, from Rose Lace Bouquet page, and thread with pink twine. Knot and trim tails to ½” long. Glue and foam tape buttons among the roses and suede mat edge and to the left of the heart as shown.
- Customize a small scalloped peach circle, from Rose Lace Bouquet page, with circle punched number printed on white cardstock and foam tape to the edge of the oval frame as shown. Write or print text on thin strip of white cardstock and mat with Silver Sparkles Holographic paper. Glue even with the bottom left side of the parchment paper and foam tape a small peach die-cut rose to one end.