Designer’s Tip: Place the Jewel Dazzles™ and die-cuts on your basket before assembling, to make placement easier.
- Pop out the green basket and handle die-cuts and remove small paper nibs with your fingernail. Place small jewel Dazzles™ on handle and basket, as shown.
- Follow kit instructions to fold basket along score lines and attach with Zips™ adhesive lines.
- Pop out the egg/grass egg cup die-cut, cut in half and glue each half along long lower edges of the basket. Pop out the bunny/egg die-cut and foam tape over the lattice area, as shown. Cut two 2 1/2” strips of ribbon tape and place along the short lower edges of the basket. Place silver egg Dazzles™ at each end.
- Weave a 16” length of ribbon through the holes along the top of the basket and Zot™ ends inside basket.
- Punch a 1/4” hole at each end of the handle. Weave a 12” length of ribbon through the handle holes and Zot™ ends to the underside of the handle. Cut two 6” lengths of ribbon and tie a knot in the center of each. Align the end handle hole with the outside of the end basket hole and thread both ends of the knotted ribbon through, from the inside of the basket outwards. Tie another knot outside of the handle. Repeat for the other end of the handle. Foam tape another bunny/egg die-cut onto the handle.