Designer’s Tip:When placing border stickers on the card front, use only short pieces at the fold where the blue cardstock will cover most of the card edge.
- Place an ivory card with the fold at the top and cut 1 3/4” from the right edge, saving the ivory cardstock for step-3. Place silver thin line stickers 1/16” from the edges. Cut a 3 3/4”x5 1/2” blue cardstock, place thin line stickers 1/16” from the edges and glue 1/8” from the lower edge of your card.
- Cut out the bunny backing paper, 1/16” outside of the artwork. Follow the kit instructions to pop out and foam tape the corresponding numbered die-cuts to the artwork. Place thin dot line stickers around the artwork edge and two corner bracket stickers on opposite corners. Foam tape 1/2” from the lower edge of your card.
- Place “Happy Day” Dazzles™ on a 2 1/4”x3/8” blue cardstock, mat on saved ivory cardstock with 1/16” border and foam tape at lower edge of artwork. Zot™ on a knot of yellow crepe at the top and Zot a bow of blue sheer on top of it.
- For the inside: Place “Happy Easter” Dazzles™ on a 2 3/4”x1 3/4” blue cardstock, place thin line stickers 1/16” from the edges and foam tape 1” from the lower edge (leaving upper right corner loose). Mat the small bunny tag on blue with a 1/16” border, punch a hole at the top and tie on a small knot of blue sheer. Tuck under upper right corner of label and foam tape the upper edge.
- Place a silver grass/egg border sticker along the lower edge, trimming ends even with edges.