Designer Tip: Use chalk to add color to the roses and leaves.
- Place the card fold at the top. Cover the card with aqua patterned paper. 5 ¼” x 3 ¾” rectangle of aqua houndstooth paper and mat with black cardstock, leaving a 1/8” border. Glue to the card center. Stamp corner and border images around aqua area. Stamp corner images on 3 corners of card (not top right).
- Glue a 2” wide strip of red patterned paper across the center of the card and trim even with edges. Trace the label image onto light ivory cardstock, cut out and mat with black, leaving a 1/8” border. Stamp the rose image and greeting at the center and color roses and leaves with red and green chalk. Glue to the center of the red border.
- Stamp the postage stamp image onto red cardstock, cut out and glue to the top right edge of the houndstooth rectangle. Stamp a swirl image to the left of the stamp.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- 5”x 6 ½” blank white card (link)
- Noteworthy Stamp Set (link)
- Vintage Roses Paper Pack (link)
- 15 Lovely Labels Template (link)
- StazOn™ Black inkpad (link)
- Warm Red (link) and Warm green chalk (link)
- Red, Light ivory and black cardstocks (link)
- Acrylic block (link)