- Place the card with the fold on the top. Cover the red patterned paper. Ink the edges of a 5” x 4 1/2” stripped paper flush with the bottom right corner of the card.
- Stamp a 4 7/8” x 3 1/2” tan text paper rectangle with a black stamped border and corner stamp on the right side and bottom. Stamp a black rose image at the center. Ink the edges and mat with black cardstock on the top and left side, leaving a 1/4” border. Glue to the card bottom right corner. Stamp a black border, using the corner stamp and long border to the top left corner and sides.
- Stamp “Happy Birthday” in red on a 1 1/4” x 5/8” rectangle and ink the edges black. Foam tape over the left edge of the tan text paper. Hold one 2” length of black/white gingham and two 2” lengths of sheer red swirl ribbon and tie the center with a 2” length of black/white gingham ribbon. Glue the knotted ribbon to the top left corner of the tan text paper.
- Inside: Mat the top long edge of a 6 1/2” x 1 1/4” piece of striped paper, leaving a 1/8” border and glue to the bottom of the card inside back. Stamp the postage stamp image onto ivory cardstock with red ink. Cut out and mat with black cardstock. Glue to the right edge of the border. Stamp “Happy Birthday” in black over the stamp.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- 5” x 6 1/2” blank white card (link)
- Note Worthy Stamp Set (link)
- Roses & Harmony Paper Pack (link)
- Roses & Harmony Ribbon Set (link)
- StazOn® Black pigment ink pad (link)
- Warm red (link) and Warm green chalk (link)
- ivory and black cardstock (link)
- foam tape (link)
- acrylic block (link)