- Card Front: Place your card with the fold at the top. Cover with pink diamond paper. Mat the long edges of a 6 1/2”x 2 1/2” piece of striped paper, leaving a 1/8”border. Glue 1/2” from the bottom. Trace a large tag onto dark brown circle paper, cut to 4” long and mat with aqua cardstock, leaving a 1/16” border. Glue to extend from the top of the card, 3/4” from the left side of the card.
- Trace two 1E Flower shapes onto yellow lined paper, two 2E and two 3E. Stamp repeated “So many candles…” greeting in berrylicious on one large yellow flower, one medium and one small flower (which will be used inside card) . Ink the edges brown and layer stamped yellow flowers with the reverse green on remaining flowers. Wrinkle flowers to add texture. Stack and glue together. Thread large pink button with green floss and glue to the center of the smallest flower. Glue flower to bottom of brown tag. Glue a bright pink bow to the bottom right. Stamp “So many candles…” in brown ink on card top right.
- Inside: Glue a 3”x 5” piece of striped paper 3/4” from the left side of the card inside back. Trace a large tag onto dark pink diamond paper. Mat with brown cardstock and stamp greeting in dark brown ink. Glue flush with the left side of the card. Glue a small yellow stamped flower to the end of the tag. Thread a small dark pink button with floss and glue to the end of tag.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Kaleidoscope Paper Pack (link)
- 20 blossoms template (link)
- Tags template (link)
- 5”x 6 ½” blank white card (link)
- Birthday Greetings Stamp set (link)
- Classic Organdy Ribbon Set (link)
- 8x8 Princess Cardstock, (link)
- Confetti Button Assortment, (link)
- StazOn® Timber Brown (link)
- Tertiary Bakers Twine (link)