Designer Tip: After applying ink to the stamp, mask off the bottom line “you got first!” Stamp the large image and then repeat the process, but this time for the bottom line and stamp it separately.
- Place the card fold on the side. Cover the card with orange grid paper. Glue a 4 ¾” x 6 ¼” rectangle of green flower paper to the center. Cut an inverted “v” into a 2 ¾” x 5 ¾” rectangle of pink dot paper. Mat with white cardstock leaving a 1/8” border, except for the top. Glue flush with the top edge of the card.
- Trace the label shape onto orange grid paper and mat with white cardstock. Trace a smaller label onto white cardstock. Stamp with a dark pink greeting and glue to the center of the orange label. Glue the orange label 1” from the top of the card. Glue a green dot ribbon to the top of the label. Cut inverted “v” into each end of a 2 /34” x ½” wide white strip. Stamp a lime green greeting across strip. Glue ½” under the orange label.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- 5”x 6 ½” blank white card (link)
- Birthday Greetings stamps set (link)
- Serendipity Paper Pack (link)
- Serendipity Ribbon Set (link)
- 15 Lovely Label Template (link)
- Berrylicious (link) and Lime Chalk inkpad (link)
- White cardstock (link)