Designer Tip: Customize your twill by drawing stripes on it with the Spectrum Noir pens.
- Trim card to a 4 3/4” square with the fold on top. Cover card with Boutique squares paper.
- Stamp a Noteworthy large rose bunch stamp on 4 3/4”x2” of white cardstock. Stamp Noteworthy “Just Because” in the top left corner. Heat set with the heat embossing tool.
- Color in the image with Spectrum Noir pinks and greens as shown. Glue the image to card 3/4” from the top.
- Color stripes on 12 1/2” of twill using Spectrum Noir pinks and greens and a ruler for straight lines. Use Zips™ to attach the twill across the top and bottom of the rose image. Tie the remainder in a small knot and Zot™ to the bottom twill as shown.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- 5” x 6 ½” blank white card (link)
- Boutique paper pack (link)
- Noteworthy stamp set (link)
- 4”x6” Acrylic block (link)
- Spectrum Noir pens: Pinks (link) and Greens (link)
- Black pigment ink pad (link)
- Heat embossing tool (link)
- Twill (link)
- Large Zots™ (link)
- Zips™ clear adhesive strips (link)
- Ruler (link)