Designer Tip: Customize your twill by drawing stripes on it with the Spectrum Noir pens.
- Place the card fold on the side. Cut 1 1/4” from the right side of the card front only. Cover the card front with red patterned paper. Cut a 1”x 6 1/2” strip of ivory paper and stamp a border the length of the strip. Color the roses with the #14 Vermillion pen, the leaves #175 Lime Green and the round cancellation stamp #68 Turquoise Blue. Ink the long edges black and mat with aqua houndstooth paper and black cardstock, leaving 1/8” borders. Glue the stamped border 3/8” from the card fold. Glue an sheer aqua swirl bow above the colored roses.
- Stamp the winged dress maker’s form with black ink onto ivory cardstock. Trace the 2” x 3 1/2” Bracket Label A around the stamped image. Ink the edges and stamp “Just Because” below the larger image. Color the roses, leaves and butterfly wings with the pens listed above. Trace the 2 3/4x” 3 1/2” Bracket Sign onto black cardstock. Punch 1/8” holes at the rounded corners. Glue the ivory label to the center and glue over the right edge of the card front.
- Inside: Cover the inside back with aqua houndstooth paper with the black border along the right edge. Stamp “Special Delivery” at the top and an oval wreath below. Stamp “especially for you” inside the oval.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- 5” x 6 ½” blank white card (link)
- Note Worthy Stamp Set (link)
- Vintage Roses Paper Pack (link)
- Vintage Roses Ribbon Set (link)
- Layered Labels Template (link)
- Red Spectrum Noir Pen Set (link)
- Green Spectrum Noir Pen Set (link)
- Turquoise Spectrum Noir Pen Set (link)
- StazOn® Black pigment ink pad (link)
- ivory and black cardstocks (link)
- 1/8” wide hole punch (link)
- Acrylic block (link)