- Place the card fold at the top. Cover the top 2 3/4” with blue dot paper and the bottom with green hounds tooth paper. Stamp small Note Worthy images across the green hounds tooth paper using red, lagoon and ocean ink pads, turning the stamps in different, random directions.
- Trace one half of a label onto black cardstock, cut out and glue to the left side of the blue dot paper. Trace a smaller label onto ivory cardstock. Cut out and ink the edges black. Stamp a deep lagoon oval frame and “Note Worthy” greeting inside the frame in black. Glue the ivory label to the center of the black. Glue a length of black stitch ribbon across the card, covering the seam between the 2 papers and the bottom edges of the labels.
- Trace a tiny label onto ivory. Cut out and ink the edges black. Stamp an Ocean “air mail” image onto the center. Place on the card right, but do not glue in place. Stamp 2 black overlapping swirls above it. Foam tape the label under the swirls
- Inside: Stamp a 1 3/4” x 5” rectangle of green hounds tooth paper with small images in different colors of ink. Tear the bottom short edges and ink the edges black. Glue to the left side of the card inside back. Stamp “Thank you” onto a tiny ivory label and glue to the right edge of the border.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- 5” x 6 1/2” blank white card (link)
- Note Worthy Stamp Set (link)
- Boutique Paper Pack (link)
- Chocolate Ribbon Set (link)
- 15 Lovely Labels Template (link)
- black ink pad (link)
- Deep Lagoon (link), Ocean (link) and warm red (link) chalk ink pad
- ivory and black cardstock (link)
- foam tape (link)
- acrylic block (link)