- Ink the whole Color Me Gold Flourish page with Barn Door. Using a cosmetic sponge helps to get the ink onto the detailed areas. Ink over the Barn Door with Aged Mahogany until you have a shade of red that is similar to the red suede paper.
- Cut an 8”x6” piece of white cardstock. Use the cosmetic sponges to color the edges, first with Barn Door, then with Aged Mahogany along the outer edges. Glue a 7”x5” photo to the center of the mat, then glue to page centered, 2 ½” from the top.
- On the back of the red suede paper, trace all the Standard Hearts and cut out (use a pen knife to cut out the inner hearts). Cut out a heart from white cardstock to fit behind the S3 heart. Journal a title onto it and glue behind the S3 heart frame. Glue the title to the page overlapping the top left of the photo. Glue the small solid heart below the title.
- Glue the large S1 heart frame to page overlapping the photo, 2 ¼” from the right and 1 ½” from the bottom. Cut a photo to fit in the S2 heart frame, then glue the photo to the heart frame. Glue to page overlapping the large heart, 1” from the right and 1 ½” from the bottom.
- Suede scalloped corners: Place the top of the S2 heart against a corner of the red sued paper. Trace the top and cut out, creating a scalloped corner embellishment. Glue the red suede corner to a corner of the page. Repeat with the other 3 corners.