- Mat a 4 5/8”x 6 ¼” golden dots rectangle with blue glimmer paper, leaving a 1/16” wide border. Cut out the clock from the green patterned paper and trim to 4 ¾” wide and glue to the bottom left corner. Glue to the card front.
- Trace the Basic Star 3 onto glimmer paper and cut out. Glue to the green clock. Foam tape a brown circle punch to the center. Trace a Basic Star 4 onto light blue patterned paper and glue to the circle. Tie ribbon around the “4” Monogram and glue and foam tape the numbers to the light blue star.
- Print “look who’s” onto white paper and cut into a thin strip with a “v” cut into the left side. Mat with glimmer paper, leaving a 1/16” border. Glue to the top right corner.
- Inside the card: Trace the Basic Star 1 onto golden dot paper, cut out and mat with glimmer paper, leaving a 1/16” wide border. Cut away the left portion of the star to fit onto the card inside back and glue next to the fold.
- Print the inside greeting onto white cardstock. Glue a ribbon tab to the left side and mat with glimmer paper. Glue to the right edge of the star.