Designer Tip: The mist particles appear finer the farther away you hold the mist bottle. This makes for a delicate look; just make sure to protect your work surface while misting! The Nature stencil comes with several images attached together. Cut them apart along the perforated lines with scissors; don’t try to tear them apart.
- With the fold on the left, cover the card with light blue/green watercolor paper. Cut apart the Nature stencils with scissors along the perforated lines. Place the water lily stencil over the bottom left corner of the card and mask the areas beyond the edges of the stencil with scrap paper. Mist with Aquamarine Glimmer Mist, holding the bottle at least 10” from the card. Remove the stencil and pat dry with a paper towel. Do the same on the bottom right corner and top left corner of the card and let dry.
- Cut three 6” long strips of vellum in the following widths: 1 3/4”, 2 1/4”, and 2 1/2”. Glue the widest strip across the top at a slight angle with Vellum glue dots. Do the same with the second widest strip. Ink up your greeting stamp with Razzberry pigment ink from the Celebrate Petal Point ink pad. Stamp 1/2” from the left of the 1 3/4” wide vellum strip. Sprinkle on the clear embossing powder, shake off excess, and emboss with a heat tool. Glue the strip across the card on top of the other two vellum strips. Trim off excess vellum. Zot™ a small sheer pink bow to the right of the greeting.
- Place the water lily stencil on white cardstock and mist with Viva Pink Glimmer Mist. Cut out and glue to the bottom left corner. Repeat the water lily and foam tape to the right of the card as shown.
- For the inside: Mask the inside of the front flap with scrap paper. Mist the inside panel with Viva Pink. Place the water lily stencil on white cardstock and mist with Aquamarine and Meadow Green Glimmer Mist. Cut out the lily and glue 1/2” from the bottom. Punch out a 1 11/16” circle from white cardstock and ink edges Moss Green, using a cosmetic sponge. Stamp “Make a Wish!” in Moss Green in the center and Razzberry swirls above and below it. Sprinkle clear embossing powder and shake off excess. Emboss with a heat tool and glue 1” from the top and 3/4” from the right.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Nature’s Watercolors paper pack (link)
- Boutique ribbons (link) (link)
- Birthday Greetings stamps (link)
- 5”x6 1/2” blank white card (link)
- Nature stencil (link)
- Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist: Viva Pink (link), Aquamarine (link), & Meadow Green (link)
- ColorBox® Celebrate Petal Point ink pad (link) (Razzberry & Moss Green)
- Clear embossing powder (link)
- Plain white vellum (link)
- Acrylic block (link)
- Heat embossing tool (link)
- Vellum glue dots (link)
- 1 11/16” Circle Punch (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- White cardstock (link)
- Cosmetic sponge
- Craft sheet (link)