Designer Tip: Mix and layer different colors of Glimmer Mist for a colorful look. Working with Glimmer Mists causes paper and thin cardstock to curl or buckle. I let it dry, then manipulate the paper with my hands to get it as flat as possible, or mat it on cardstock. Alternatively, you could sandwich your piece with paper towels before it dries and place it under a stack of books overnight.
- With the fold on the top, place the card on your craft sheet or protected work surface. Place the Bon Soir stencil on the card with the frame of the stencil 1/4” from the bottom and sides of the card. Spray over the card with Purple Pansy and Meadow Green Glimmer Mists. Remove the stencil and spray lightly with Moonlight Glimmer Mist. Blot the wet stencil with a paper towel.
- Cut out Bracket Frame B from the template using white cardstock. Print a caption at the top and spray it with Meadow Green. Mat onto purple cardstock with a 1/16” border and glue 1/2” from the left and bottom.
- Adhere 6 1/2” of purple ribbon across the card with Zips™ adhesive lines, 1” from the bottom. Zot™ a bow over the greeting label as shown. Place Dazzle™ butterflies and dragonflies scattered around the card as shown.
- For the inside: Mask the top half with scrap paper and place the stencil over the bottom half. Spray with Meadow Green. Remove the stencil and let dry. Place a black Dazzle border 1 3/4” from the top. Cut out a Bracket Sign from white cardstock and spray with Purple Pansy. Let dry. Mat on purple cardstock with 1/16” borders and glue to card 1 3/4” from the bottom and 3/4” from the right.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Batik ribbons (3/4” wide purple crepe) (link)
- Layered Labels Template (link)
- Enchanted Moment Scrapbooking Dazzles™
- 5”x6 1/2” blank white card (link)
- Bon Soir stencil (link)
- Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist: Purple Pansy (link), Moonlight (link), & Meadow Green (link)
- White cardstock (link)
- Purple cardstock (link)
- Zots™ adhesive dots (link)
- Zips™ adhesive lines (link)
- Craft sheet (link)