Designer Tip: Misting on patterned papers creates a unique look. Make sure you use a light texture or pattern that’s not too busy, so your stencil will show up.
- With the fold on the left, cover card with pink cardstock. Cut 4 5/8”x6 1/8” of floral corner paper with the large flower going off the bottom left corner of the piece. Place this piece on your craft sheet or protected work area. Place the medium and small hearts on the piece as shown and spray with Viva Pink Glimmer Mist. Remove the stencils and pat them with a paper towel. Let the piece dry and mat onto white cardstock with a 1/16” border. Glue to card, centered.
- Place the medium heart on a light green textured part of the page and spray with Viva Pink. Let dry. Cut out, leaving a 1/16” pink border. Foam tape over the original medium heart on the card.
- Cut out Bracket Label B from pink cardstock and mat on white, leaving a 1/16” border. Cut out Victorian Sign A from light green texture and print “Congratulations on it. Glue it to the pink label. Foam tape the label between the two hearts. Zot™ a small green bow just below the greeting.
- For the inside: Cover the inside with pink cardstock. Cut 3 1/2”x6 1/2” of light green texture and place the small heart stencil over the center. Spray with Viva Pink and let dry. Mat the piece on white cardstock with a 1/16” border on the left and right. Glue centered to card. Zot™ a sheer green bow above the heart.
- Cut out a Victorian Label from pink/green flourish. Print a greeting on 3”x3/4” of green texture. Glue to the label. Ink edges black using a cosmetic sponge and glue to bottom center, 1/4” from the bottom.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Boutique paper pack (link)
- Nonna’s Garden ribbons (3/4” wide green crepe, 1/4” wide green sheer) (link)
- Layered Labels Template (link)
- 5”x6 1/2” blank white card (link)
- Romance stencils (link)
- Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist: Viva Pink (link)
- White cardstock (link)
- Pink cardstock (link)
- Zots™ adhesive dots (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Craft sheet (link)
- Black ink pad (link)
- Cosmetic sponge