Designer's Tip: Use the journaling label as a cute mat for your stamp.
- Card Front: Place the card with fold on the left. Cover with Simply Spring yellow arches paper.
- Trace and cut out the pattern piece on white cardstock. Stamp the Bunny centered. Color the body gray, and pink for the ears, feet & cheeks. Blend with Water Brush. Mat on Teal Suede leaving 1/16” borders. Glue to the Simply Spring scallop die-cut, covering up the journal lines.
- Wrap yellow satin ribbon around the die-cut as shown, and tape the ends to the back. Tie and glue a bow to the ribbon. Foam tape the scallop die-cut to the card front ¾” from the bottom and even with the fold.
- Glue a yellow and an orange Felt Butterfly on the top right as shown.
- Cut three tags from the Simply Spring art sheet. Stamp “Do I Smell Jelly Beans?” on the largest one. Tuck them under the scallop die-cut on the bottom right.
- Add Green Jewel Dazzles™ as shown.