Designer's Tip: Mat focal picture with 3 different paper patterns & sizes. Off set each mat to bring attention to the picture.
- Use a 12”x12” sheet of Simply Spring floral swirl paper as your page base. Cut a large photo to 5”x8”. Glue 6 5/8”x7” aqua floral paper ¾” from the top and ¼” from the right side. Glue 6”x7½” coral stripe paper on the top of the aqua floral paper, even with the bottom edge of the photo, and offset on the right corner 5/8” as shown. Glue tan cardstock on top of the coral stripe paper, even with the bottom edge of the photo, off set on the right corner ½” from the top and 7/8” from the right side.
- Cut 2nd photo to 4¼”x3¾”. Mat on a 4½”x 3¾” Simply Spring aqua swirls paper. Mat again on Simply Spring yellow paper with 1/8” borders. Glue to the bottom of the page, on point, overlapping the large picture, 2” from the bottom left.
- Glue 3 Felt Easter Eggs in the left corner as shown.
- Glue the Simply Spring “our little chickadee” and “egg-cited for Easter” die-cuts as shown.
- Place a Cute Easter Chicks Dazzles™ on Simply Spring yellow paper and trim next to the Dazzles™ edge. Foam tape the chick to the top corner of “egg-cited” die-cut. Place the egg border Dazzles™ on the left side of the page as shown.