- Place the peach page border at the bottom. Trim the paper to 11 1/2” wide and tear the top edge to measure 9 1/2” tall. Place the border on the right side and glue to the brown cardstock as shown.
- Use 3 different papers for a triple mat on the photo: Mat the 4”x6” photo with brown tile paper, leaving a 3/8” wide border. Mat again with brown cardstock, leaving a 1/4” border and finally with green tile paper, leaving a 1/2” wide border.
- Glue the matted photo 2” from the top and 11/4” from the left side of the page.
- Layer the orange/blue flower stem with foam tape as directed and glue to the left side of the photo mat. Glue the large orange/blue layered flower to the top right corner.
- Write on thin white strips of cardstock and glue to the lower left corner.