Designer's Tip: Use the die-cut centers from the arch windows to make a tag for the box top.
- For the base of the card, punch out the bottom arch die-cut piece from Pink Poppies sheet 1. Punch out the 2 top window arch pieces from Pink Poppies sheet 2 and punch out the center pieces, saving them for the box tag.
- Place pieces of foam tape on the back of the 2 window arch pieces and center on the bottom arch piece.
- Punch out the foiled frame from Pink Poppies sheet 1, remove the center die-cut and save for the box tag. Fold the frame side flaps back and place double-sided tape Click ‘n Stick Mounting Squares to the underside of the flaps. Attach to the back of the bottom arch sides. Foam tape the circle die-cut greeting to the bottom right front.
- Embellish the foiled frame and poppy centers with Purple and Pink Jewel Dazzles™. Place “Happy Birthday” Gold Tiny Words & Phrases Dazzles™ to the right corner of the card layers.
- Assemble the box and embellish the sides with Purple Jewel Border Dazzles™. Cut Hunkydory Poppy Meadow poppy cardstock to 4 3/4”x6 5/8” and mat with dark pink cardstock, leaving 1/16 border. Glue to the box top. Place Purple Jewel Border Dazzles™ along the top and bottom of the cardstock as shown.
- Layer the die-cut centers, from the arch windows and frame, with foam tape and embellish with Pink and Purple Jewel Dazzles™. Foam tape the die-cut circle greeting to the bottom left as shown. Punch ¼” hole at the top of the bottom arch. Thread with a length of 5/8” wide Gypsy Jewels purple crepe ribbon. Foam tape the tag to the box top as shown.