Designer’s Tip: Use the Wobblers die cut pieces to make a fun and colorful page border. Simply omit the rocker and use foam tape to give the pieces dimension.
- Glue a 4 1/4”x12” blue check paper to the brown floral paper, 1/4” from the right edge. Mat the 8x”10” photo with both brown and pink cardstocks, leaving 1/8” borders.
- Punch out the giraffe pieces. Fold the body in half and glue together. Glue 2 feet to the back of the body and glue the body to the bottom of the border. Foam tape the feet to the front of the body.
- Glue the neck to the left side of the body. Foam tape the head to the top of the neck. Foam tape the tail to the back and the “Happy Birthday” sign to the top of the body. Glue a pink bow to the base of the neck.
- Write a birthday greeting on pink cardstock. Trace with the tags template. Cut out and mat with brown cardstock, leaving a 1/16” border. Glue to the top of the border. Foam tape a blue flower to the end. Foam tape a row 2 flowers and a heart below the tag. Foam tape a row of 3 flowers to the left side of the photo.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Gina Giraffe Wobbler (link)
- Kaleidoscope Paper Pack (link)
- Tags Template (link)
- Boutique Ribbon Set (link)
- 12x12 Classic Cardstock (Pink and brown) (link)
- foam tape (link)
- Zots™ Adhesive Dots (link)