- Place the card with the fold on the left. Cover the card with red pattern. Cut a 5”x2” piece of cream/roses paper, with the dictionary text along the right side. Glue to the card 1” from the bottom. Cut a 5”x1” piece of teal pattern and glue along the bottom of the card.
- Print out the free download on the Vintage Roses product page. Cut out the curvy brown/cream label and print a greeting on it. Glue to the card centered, 1 1/4” from the bottom.
- Peel off the lady silhouette Dazzle™ and place just the hat on teal paper. Trim around. Back the bow with cream paper the same way. Cut a tiny piece of gold from the excess gold material on the gold Dazzles™ sheet and use it to back the earring. Glue the silhouette to teal/cream houndstooth paper. Peel off the oval frame and back the top detail with gold Dazzles™ material. Back the flower at the bottom with red patter. Place the frame around the lady silhouette and trim around. Foam tape the piece to the card centered, 1 1/4” from the top.
- Cut off about 2 1/2” of the butter rose ribbon, trim off excess netting, and adhere it to the left of the oval frame with Zots™. Tie a tiny bow of narrow black grosgrain and glue it to the center of the yellow rose ribbon. Tie a small bow of red/black gingham ribbon and glue it at the base of the rose ribbon. Repeat this to the right of the oval frame to make a mirror image of the left.
- Place a scalloped gold Dazzles™ border across the top. Place small and medium gold hearts across the top, below the scalloped border. Place the thick lacy border across the teal strip at the bottom. Place a row of red Jewel Dazzles™ hearts along the border to complete the look.
- For the inside: Cut a 5”x3/4” strip of red texture and glue across card, 1 1/2” from the top. Cut a 5”x1 1/4” strip of cream texture and print a sentiment on it towards the left side. Glue it just below the red strip. Cut a 5”x1” strip of teal pattern and glue just below the cream. Apply a fancy gold border to the red and teal strips as shown.
- Back a lady silouette Dazzle™ with teal pattern for the hat and red Dazzles™ material for the earring. Glue it to the right of the greeting as shown. Add 2 small red hearts to the left of the greeting. Tie a small bow with black/cream gingham ribbon and attach with Zots™ below the teal strip, 1/4” from the left.