Click to view a larger image
- Cut an 8 ½" square of aqua patterned paper and glue 1” from the right side of the pink circle paper.
- Cut a 4”x12” strip of brown floral paper and glue strips of pierced mini scallop pergamano paper along the top long edge. Glue to the bottom of the pink circle background paper, covering the bottom edge of the aqua paper. Use layered flowers to cover the seam between the strips of pergamano on the left side of the page.
- Mat 3 sides of a 6”x4” photo with a pergamano pierced with a large scallop pattern. Glue flush with the right side of the background paper. Mat a 2”x3” photo with a 1/16” wide mat of white cardstock. Glue to extend from behind the layered flowers on the left.
- Pierce a small butterfly from pergamano and secure to the top left side of the page by using a light blue mini brad. Secure small flowers among the butterfly and a medium pink lower to the lower right side of the page.
- Write on a pink tab cut-out and glue to extend from the top right of the page bottom border. Write on white strips of cardstock, inked brown and secure above the photo using mini brads.