Designer's Tip: I used a SurfaceZ ink pad directly on the embossed areas to add contrast and show off the beautiful embossed design.
- Card front: Place your card with the fold at the left. Cover the card with Simply Susan black/white dots paper. Glue a 4 1/2"x6” Simply Susan green/black houndstooth paper even with the right side and centered at top and bottom.
- Cut a 4 1/2”x6” of Silver Linen Specialty paper. Place the paper inside the embossing folder and run through the die cutting/embossing machine. Use the Black SurfaceZ ink pad directly on the embossed areas, using light pressure, to ink the design. Let dry a couple of minutes. Trim around the edges of the design with 1/16” borders.
- Use the LV2 pen to color in the flowers, and the DG4 pen to color in the leaves. Foam tape to Simply Susan purple dots paper and trim the edges leaving a 1/16” border. Glue centered to the green/black houndstooth paper.
- Stamp “Happy Anniversary” on Simply Susan green textured paper. Stamp a heart image below the words. Use the template to trace a Squared Tag B shape around the words and heart. Cut out the shape and ink the edges. Foam tape on the embossed piece as shown. Embellish the tag and embossed design with black Jewel Dazzles™. Use 1 1/2" wide purple crepe ribbon to tie a bow and Zot™ to the card as shown.
- Inside: Glue 5”x2 1/2” purple dots paper even with the bottom of the card. Glue 5”x1/2” green/black houndstooth paper even with the top edge of the purple dots paper. Glue a 5”x1/2” black/white dots paper even with the top edge of the green/black houndstooth paper.
- Use the Flower Corners folder to emboss a 4 1/2"x6” Silver Linen Specialty paper. Ink the smaller flower corner of the design and let dry. Trim around the edges of the smaller flower corner leaving a 1/16” border. Color in the flowers and leaves with the pens as for the front. Glue the flower on the lower right corner of the purple dotted paper. Stamp “Celebrate!” on green textured paper, and a heart image below it. Trace a Squared Tag A design around the words/heart. Cut out the shape and ink the edges black. Glue to the inside as shown. Zot™ a knotted ribbon on the top of the tag. Embellish the tag and embossed motif with Black Jewel Dazzles™.