Designer's Tip: I used White StazOn® ink directly on the embossed areas to add contrast and show off the beautiful embossed design.
- Card front: Place your card with the fold on the left and cover with Happy Days zigzag paper.
- Cut 4¼”x5¾" acetate paper and place it inside the embossing folder, then run it through the die cutting/embossing machine. Apply White StazOn® ink to the embossed areas with a cosmetic sponge. Add Silver Jewel Dazzles™ as shown.
- Zot™ the embossed acetate image onto 4¼”X 5¾" Happy Days blue texture paper. Then mat on Happy Days red texture paper with 1/8” borders. Cut a 2” length of Happy Days red dot ribbon, green grosgrain ribbon, and yellow dot ribbon. Cut a “V” on one end of each and layer them in the upper left corner as shown.
- Cut a 4 1/4” length of Happy Days yellow dotted ribbon. Mat the ribbon on Happy Days green textured paper with a 1/8” border on the top and bottom edge. Mat again on Happy Days red dotted paper with a 1/8” border on top and bottom edge. Glue across the acetate image ½” from bottom. Tie a Happy Days yellow dotted bow and Zot™ on the right side as shown.
- Cut a Design Tool Kit #2 Tiny Label from Happy Days red textured paper. Mat on Happy Days green textured paper with a 1/8” border. Stamp and emboss “Thinking of you” onto the label. Foam tape over the ribbon as shown. Add Silver Jewel Dazzles™ on each side of the label.
- Inside: Glue a 4”x4 1/2” Happy Days blue textured paper to the center of your card. Trim with Silver Jewel Border Dazzles™. Cut a Design Tool Kit #2 inside “flap” from Happy Days red textured paper. Stamp and emboss “Sending Happy Thoughts” on the red “flap”. Add Silver Jewel Border Dazzles™ and Silver Jewel Dazzles™ as shown. Glue onto the card centered, ¼” from the top.