Designer's Tip: A VersaMark™ ink pad can be used in place of the Perfect Pearls™ Perfect Medium, as the larger sized ink pad can be easier to use.
- Card front: Place your card with the fold on the top. Cut 1/2” off the right side. Cover with Stolen Moments teal flourish paper. Glue a 6”x4” Stolen Moments ivory border paper (without the striped border) on your card center. Place thin line Dazzles™ on the paper seams, and on the top and bottom edges.
- Place a 4 1/2”x6” black cardstock inside the flower corners embossing folder and run through the machine, following the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Ink the brayer with Perfect Medium by rolling it across the pad until covered. Roll the brayer over the embossed cardstock using a light touch. Use the paint brush to dust the embossed portions of the cardstock with Perfect Pearls™, as shown. Stamp “You’re in my thoughts” with Perfect Medium and brush with Perfect Pearls™. Brush off excess powder with a tissue and spritz with water to set. Cut out around the outside edges of the embossed area and glue on your card center. Zot™ on a bow.
- Card inside: Stamp “Thinking of you” with Perfect Medium on a 2 3/4”x1 1/2” black cardstock, brush with Perfect Pearls™ and set with a water spritz. Mat on Stolen Moments ivory border paper with a 1/16” border on three sides, and a 1 1/2” border on the bottom (keeping the lace artwork on the bottom).
- Use the folder to emboss another 4 1/2”x6” black cardstock. Use the brayer to apply the Perfect Medium to one flower and leaf cluster and brush with Perfect Pearls™. Set with a water spritz and cut out the flower and leaf cluster. Glue as shown. Zot™ on a knot of ribbon.