Designer's Tip: Be sure to turn the little hearts right side up before tracing and cutting out the embossed cardstock.
- Card front: Place your card with the fold on the top. Cut 1 1/2” off the right side. Cover with Gypsy Jewels yellow ombre paper.
- Place a 4 1/2”x6” red cardstock inside the Hearts & Dots embossing folder and run through the machine, following the manufacturer’s instructions. Repeat, for two embossed pieces.
- Apply Picket Fence Distress Paint to a piece of scrap cardstock (a 3” square will do) near one edge. Pull the painted edge of the cardstock across your embossed pieces. Repeat until the embossed areas are white with paint. Let dry.
- Using the Design Tool Kit, place the Elegant Label template vertically over one embossed cardstock, with the center points of the template even with the top edge of the cardstock. Trace around the template, remove it and cut out the traced shape. Place the top of the cut out shape on the fold of your card and glue in place. Open your card and cut the card front out around the embossed cardstock, leaving a 1/4” border, up to the fold.
- Trace and cut out an Elegant Tag from Gypsy Jewels green stripe paper, place “Thanks” and flourish Dazzles™ on it and thread a 16” length of ribbon through the tag and around the card front, at the fold. Zot™ the ribbon in place and tie a bow at the center front. Foam tape the tag in place.
- Card inside: Cover with Gypsy Jewels green stripe paper. Repeat step-4 on the other embossed cardstock, keeping the center of the template on the bottom edge of the cardstock. Cut out and glue the embossed cutout on the bottom edge of your card. Place “You’re the best” and heart Dazzles™ as shown.