Designer's Tip: Use the surface on a somewhat dried inkpad to apply ink to the embossed area and white chalk to the Dandelion image using your fingertips.
Font: Homemade Apple 26 pt.
- Embossing Backgound: Cut Kraft cardstock to 12”x5 3/4” and place one end inside the Hearts & Dots Embossing Folder. Run through the embossing machine and then move the folder to the center of the cardstock, aligning the first impression with the next. Emboss and continue the process until the entire 12” length has been embossed. Use the surface of a somewhat dried up Black inkpad to apply ink to the raised pattern.
- Cut a 12”x1/2” strip from the embossed cardstock and glue 5/8” from the bottom of 12”x12” black cardstock. Glue the remaining embossed cardstock, 3/8” from the top. Glue a length of ¼” wide brown stitched Stolen Moments ribbon across the bottom edge of the cardstock as shown.
- Emboss the Dandelion image onto black cardstock and trim 3 7/8”x5½” and lightly apply white chalk to the raised areas. Mat with Kraft cardstock, leaving 1/8” borders and ink the edges. Glue to the page, 1 1/8” from the left and 2” from the bottom. Use a length of ½” wide brown dot ribbon to make a bow and Zot to the dandelion stem.
- Photos: Mat 4”x6” photo with 1/8” border of Kraft cardstock and ink the edges. Mat the top 2 1/2” of the photo with black cardstock, leaving ¼” borders. Glue the photo with the black mat even with the top of the brown ribbon border, 1 1/8” from the right and 2¾” from the bottom. Mat a 3¾”x3” photo with Kraft cardstock, leaving 1/8” borders and ink the edges. Mat again with black cardstock, leaving ¼” borders. Glue to the top of the page, overlapping the top left corner of the larger photo as shown.
- Journaling: Write or print “Wish Come True” onto Kraft cardstock and cut into 3 1/8”x3/4” strip. Ink the edges and foam tape below the large photo as shown.