Designer Tip: Mist both sides of your paper or cardstock with a little water before running through your machine, so that the paper embosses better.
- Place your card with the fold at the top. Cut 1 1/2” from the right edge. Cover with black cardstock and glue in place.
- Glue a 6” square of tan scroll paper to a 6” square of scrap cardstock, place inside the embossing folder and run through the machine, following the manufacturer’s instructions. Cut 4 3/4” square with the embossed lines 1/4” from the left and lower edges. Chomp the corners and glue centered on your card with the embossed scrollwork on the lower left corner.
- Carefully paint the raised embossing with smooch ink.
- Emboss a 6” square of natural cardstock and cut to 3 1/4”x2 1/2” with the embossed image in the upper right corner. Cut out along the raised image on the right and upper edges. Chomp the lower left corner. Mat on black then on gold with 1/16” borders. Stamp “Love is a gift” with VersaMark™ and heat emboss in gold. Tie two lengths of ribbon on as shown, tying a knot 1/2” from edges, and tie a bow at crossing point. Foam tape to your card.
- For the inside: Emboss a 6” square of black cardstock, cut to 5” square and glue to your card with the embossed image in the lower left corner.
- Use the template to trace and cut out a Rounded Label “A” on tan scroll paper, stamp “You are my Favorite” with VersaMark™ and heat emboss in black. Mat on black then on gold with 1/16’ borders and foam tape as shown. Tie a small loop of ribbon and Zot™ on.