Designer Tip:Test the gelatos on paper before using on the embossed image, to see just how much color you’ll need for blending.
- Place your card with the fold on the left. Cover with red dot paper and glue in place. Place scallop border Dazzles™ 1/16” from the upper and lower edges.
- Place a 4 1/2”x5 3/4” white cardstock inside the embossing folder and run through the machine, following the manufacturer’s instructions. Lightly run the red gelato over the raised areas, then lightly spread the color with a sponge, using a circular motion. Glue centered on your card.
- Emboss two 6” squares of white cardstock. Color one yellow and one aqua, using the same method as in step-2.
- Cut a 2 1/2”x3 1/2” from the aqua embossed piece and mat on red with a 1/16” border. Repeat with the yellow.
- Stamp “Just for you” on a 3/8”x1 1/4” cardstock, trim the left corners at an angle, mat on the yellow embossed piece with a 1/8” border and punch a hole at the left. Repeat the process with the “with Love” stamp on the aqua embossed piece.
- Cut two 14” lengths of twine, one red and one yellow. Thread together through the “Just for you” tag and tie at the bottom of the matted aqua piece. Foam tape 1/8” from the red embossed corner as shown, and foam tape the tag in place. Repeat for the “with Love” tag at the lower right corner.
- For the inside: Mat a 3” square of the aqua embossed piece on red dot with a 1/4” border and glue 3/4” from the lower edge.
- Stamp “Love you” and “xoxo” on a 3/8”x1 3/4” cardstock, trim the left corners at an angle, mat on red with a 1/16” border and punch a hole at the left. Repeat the process for two more tags.
- Mat a 2” square of the yellow embossed piece on red with a 1/8” border.
- Cut two 14” lengths of twine, one red and one yellow. Thread together through all three tags and tie at the center of the matted yellow piece. Foam tape as shown, and foam tape each tag in place.