- Place the card with the fold at the left. Cover the card front with dark pink/yellow/green/aqua/orange paper with the border at the bottom. Cut a 5”x1” piece of blue/pink/orange/yellow diamonds paper and mat on white, leaving a 1/16” border. Glue across the card front, 2 1/2" from the bottom. Cut a 3/4"x6 1/2" yellow/green dots paper and glue even with the left edge of the card. Cut a 1/8”x6 1/2" strip from black patterned paper and glue even with the inside edge of the yellow/green dots paper.
- Punch out the cake, stars, banners, and flowers. Back the cake with foam tape and add centered on the card front, 1” from the bottom. Foam tape banners, flowers, and star to the cake as shown. Cut out “Celebrate” and “wish”, and foam tape below and to the right of the cake. Add another star at the top of “wish”. Tie a yellow/white gingham bow and Zot near top of cake as shown. Ink edges with black ink.
- Cut a 5” x 3 3/4" piece of yellow/green dots paper and glue centered across the inside. Glue a 5” x 3” blue/pink/orange/yellow diamonds paper centered across the dots paper. Punch out the yellow label, pink/yellow/orange/aqua tag, and 3 stars. Add the tag overlapping the yellow label centered on the paper and glue in place. Cut out the message and glue overlapping the tag and label. Add stars and ribbon as shown.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Confetti Cake Artful Card Kit (link)
- White cardstock (link)
- Serendipity Ribbon Set: (link)
- 5”x6 1/2” blank white card (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- StazOn® Black ink pad (link)
- Zots™ (link)