- Place your card with the fold at the left. Cover the card front with blue diamonds paper. Ink the edges black. Punch out the black die-cut with diamond-shaped holes. Back the die-cut with yellow dots paper and trim edges evenly with the scalloped edges. Glue to the right side of the card front, 1 3/4” from the top and even with the right side.
- Take a 6” length of lemon grass ribbon and glue the bottom edge even with the bottom of the die-cut, 1/2” from the right edge. Now fold the top edge of the ribbon under, then up and under again so you have two layers of ribbon at the top of the die-cut as shown. Glue in place. Zot knotted ribbon as shown.
- Mat the “Best Wishes” ticket with pink cardstock leaving a 1/16” border. Layer die-cuts on the card front as shown, adding with foam tape for dimension. Foam tape the banner across the top of the card, trimming excess even with the card.
- Cut a 5”x3 1/2" blue diamonds paper and ink the edges. Glue centered across the inside. Layer die-cuts as shown and glue to the center of the blue diamonds paper. Glue “Have a wonderful day” cut-out centered on the die-cuts. Glue the yellow star die-cut near the top as shown.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Confetti Cake Artful Card Kit
- Confetti Cake Ribbons—9” length of 5/8” wide lemon grass satin ribbon
- 5”x6 1/2" blank white card
- solid bright pink cardstock
- foam tape
- Zots™ adhesive dots
- Black ink pad