Designer Tip: Use the card kit elements along with 12x12 cardstock to create scrapbook pages.
- Mat the 8 1/2” x11” glue circle paper with black cardstock, leaving a 1/4” border. Glue 2” from the top of yellow cardstock. Glue the banner above the patterned paper. Use the pen to write “Happy Birthday” on the banner flags.
- Glue the blue circle border centered below the patterned paperr. Place medium Jewel Dazzles at the center of each border circle.
- Mat the 5”x7” photo with black cardstock, leaving 1/16” border and a lime green border of 1/8”. Glue the photo 1 1/2” from the left and 2 3/4” from the top of the page. Glue a star die cut at each corner.
- Glue the cake stand die cut to the right of the photo. Foam tape 2 offset flowers to the top layer and a banner and star on lower layers. Place tiny Jewel Dazzles across the cake banner.
- Cut a 2” length of tulle ribbon and accordion fold. Tie a twine bow at the center and glue to the right side of the cake banner. Foam tape the large yellow/green label/banner above the cake and personalize with the pen.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Confetti Cake Artful Card Kit (link)
- Teal Jewel Dazzles (link)
- 12x12 Classic Cardstock-black, lime green and yellow (link)
- Green & blue Twisted baker’s twine (link)
- Black tulle ribbon (link)
- Fine tip black pen (link)
- Zots™ Adhesive Dots (link)
- Foam tape (link)